- Master of Electrical Engineering (M.E. Power Electronics & Electrical Drives) from Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 9.66 (equivalent to 91.6 %).
- 2 GOLD MEDALS in Master of Engineering.
Branch Wise Topper in Gujarat Technological University (GTU)
Course Wise Topper in Gujarat Technological University (GTU)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (B.E. Electrical) from Om Shanti Engineering College, Rajkot, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India,with CGPA 9.02 (equivalent to 85.2 %).
STTP / Workshop / Seminar
STTP / Workshop / Seminar
- Attended the interactive session with the Ms. Sunita Willims a prominent NASA astronaut, Invited by Gujarat Technological University.
- Attended the “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer & Electrical Engineering (ETCEE-2014)” held on 7th – 8th March, 2014 at Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot.
- Attended two days “National Level Workshop on Application of Artificial Intelligence Technique in Power System” held on 23th – 24th March, 2014 at Electrical Engineering Department, Marwadi education foundation group of institution, Rajkot.
- Participated in one week ISTE & GTU approved short term training program on “Power System & MATLAB Application” during 1st to 5th, Sep-2014 organized by Electrical Engineering Department, V.V.P. Engineering College Rajkot.
- Participated in one week “Embedded Micro-controller Programming Workshop” at Om Shanti Engineering College by Electro Robotech.
- Participated in “Workshop on LATEX” Organized by Open Source Technologies Club of Gujarat Technological University & GTU PG School on 21st March-2015 at GTU PG School, Bisag, Gandhinagar.
- Participated in “Induction Phase – 1” 2 week STTP at, NITTTR, Bhopal from 10th July to 21 July, 2017.
- Participated in “Advance programming in ‘C’ ” 1 week STTP at Government Polytechnic, Rajkot from 17th Dec to 22nd Dec, 2018.
- Certified in Scilab test organized at Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science with course material provided by the Talk to a Teacher project of IIT Bombay.
- Certified in Iversity, “Modelling and Simulation using MATLAB”, online course of 5 months.Timeframe: April to August 2014.
- Certified in SCOPE examination for English proficiency.
- Life Member of “THE INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION”.
Research & Publication
1. Title: DC Microgrid Architecture and Control for Integration of Photo voltaic System
Location: National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, AITS, Rajkot
Remark: Won the Best Paper Award
2. Title: A Review of Microgrid Architectures and Control Strategy
Location: Springer- Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B
3. Title: Design of a Residential PV Power System with Battery Energy Storage
Location: International Journal on Advances in Engineering Technology and Science Vol. 1, Issue 2, December 2015