Steps to Install OS in Raspberry Pi:
- Download Software(SD Formater, Win 32 Disk Imager) from: http://www.kraj.in/raspberry-pi/
- Then Download the Raspbian OS from: https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/
- Connect your Micro-Sd Card to the computer using Memory Card reader.
- Open SD Formatter software and format the memory card.
- Then Open the Win 32 Disk Imager Software.
- Select the OS Image file that you downloaded and click on write button.
- Yupeee… You have installed OS into memory card.
- Just take out the card from the card reader and insert into the Raspberry PI.
- And Power on the Raspberry PI.
For more info see the following video tutorial.