Steps to Setup Raspberry Pi via Wi-Fi:
- Install OS in your SD card (Tutorial)
- Download: Ssh & WPA-Supllicant
- Open Wpa-Supplicant and edit your Wi-Fi router Name and Password
- Then copy past this two files into your SD card
- Put Micro-SD card into your Raspberry Pi and Connect 5 V Charger.
- Open router setting page in your browser.
- You will find Raspberry Pi IP address.
- Copy this IP address and past in Putty Software.
- Then press open, It will open command window. In that Type Login: pi & Password: raspberry
- Then Go to start menu and open Remote Desktop Connection
- Past Raspberry Pi IP Address and press connect.
- Again it will ask username and password: Username: pi & Password: raspberry
- Now you are able to see Raspberry Pi Screen into your laptop.
For Info Please Go through following Video Tutorial.